Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Entry for Maja Designs April MoodBoard Challenge


Hey Crafty Friends have you seen the Moodboard at Maja Designs,  So Gorgeous!
This is my first entry for their challenge!


I used papers from Maja Designs Celebration collection,  so elegant and Gorgeous!

I also used alot of ReneaBouquets items.  Renea is creating some amazing printed board the one I use is Printed Beautiful Board Gabrielle in Paris.  She was perfect for this color scheme!

For my background I did some ink spraying and some stenciling.
I added flowers,  beads and butterflies to embellish this layout!


I am texture crazy when it comes to creating my layouts!





 ReneaBouquets supplies:
Tiny Treasures Sweet as Candy Butterflies
Printed Beautiful Board Gabrielle in Paris
Raspberry Microbeads
Mini Dusty Blue Mulberry Paper Rose & Leaves
Mini Pink & Ivory Mulberry Roses
Prima Color Bloom Spray Iris

Thanks for stopping by!
Stop by Maja Designs to be inspired!
Happy Creating

1 comment: