Monday, April 9, 2018

Guest Design Project for 7 Dots Studio

Hey Crafty Friends!  I'm here to share my Guest Design Project for 7 Dots Studio for April!  Can you believe it's April?  Holy cow where does the time go?  
I LOVE creating layouts that are dreamy,  so when I saw 7 Dots Studio's April Moodboard I was inspired to create
with teal,  purple and raspberry colors!  I used 7 Dots Studio's Painted Chips~Clover paper,  Northern Lights~Knitted paper & Frayed Knot paper and Messy Head~Little Thoughts paper.  I also used tags from Northern Lights and a sticker quote from Dreamscapes.  I created my background using 7 Dots Studio Dreamscapes Geometry stencil,  I LOVE this stencil so fun to create with!  Once I created my background I started tearing papers,  adding lace,  flowers,  butterflies and chipboard pieces.  I also used 7 Dots Studio's Hazy Days stamp.  I placed all my embellishments and glued them down then started adding lots of beads,  microbeads and glitter.  











I feel honored to have Guest Designed for 7 Dots Studio!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment