Monday, September 11, 2017

Shabby Tag DT Project for ReneaBouquets

Hey Crafty Friends Phyllis here to share a Shabby Tag I created for a swap!  I wanted to show off ReneaBouquets Beautiful Board!  
Renea's been super busy creating Beautiful designs with her Beautiful Board!  Be sure to check it out!  It's Amazing!!!
I used one of Prima's packaging cardboard to create this tag,  keep those packaging items,  they're great for keeping your projects sturdy!  I'm always making my tags oversized with lots of embellishments!  


 I did some stenciling with some Prima White Crackle and also used some Color bloom spray for a touch of color.
Behind Beautiful Board Tea Rose Frame I created a shaker with some beads,  microbeads and shard glitter glass.  


I used some embossing powders on the Beautiful Board Shabby Rose Frame,  the colors were perfect!


 I'm in Love with ReneaBouquets Tiny Treasures Sweet Nothings Butterflies,  one of my favorites!







 So many possibilities with ReneaBouquets DIY supplies!  


 ReneaBouquets supplies used:
 Blue Fern Studios Happy Accident paper

***ReneaBouquets Online 

***ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop

***ReneaBouquets Facebook Page

***ReneaBouquets Blog:

***ReneaBouquets YouTube Channel:
YouTube Process Video



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag, as you know, Phyllis! So many wonderful details plus the fact that you added a shaker as well. I am so happy to see a video of how it all came together.

    ReplyDelete