Sunday, September 10, 2017

Blue Fern Studios September Fan of the Month

Wow I can finally share some exciting news!  I've been holding on for a bit to share that I'm Blue Fern Studios Fan of the Month for September!  I've always been a Huge Fan of their paper!  I finally had a chance to use their embossing powder,  wow I had no idea how awesome their embossing powders are,  so fun to create with!
I couldn't wait to start creating for Blue Fern Studios Fan of the Month!

I used Blue Fern Studios Chesterville paper for this layout!  I used the paper with my metal diecut and also used a paper punch to cut out some flowers!  

I wanted to keep this layout simple so the Amazing design on the paper showed thru.  So I used some Texture paste thru a stencil for the background then I added some Blu Fern Studios Embossing powder to the texture paste,  I love that touch of color from the embossing powder!


On all of the Blue Fern Studios chipboard pieces I did layers of embossing powder and love how it turned out!  LOVE my layers no matter what it is!!!

I love Blue Fern Studios Glitter Embossing Powders,  they add so much to any project!

So here is a close up of my paper flowers created from a paper punch.  I layered them and then added some buttons!  Here is a close up of the embossing powder for the background.  I also added some Blue Fern Studios Glitter Embossing powder to the texture of beads and art stones.


I have a few sheets of Chesterville paper from Blue Fern Studios,  I might have to get it out again and create another layout!  Love Blue Fern Studios High Quality and Amazing design papers!  
Check back every week for my next reveal for Blue Fern Studios Fan of the Month!  
  -Chesterville George paper

-Happy Accident Windfall paper
-Happy Accident Quirk paper
-Happy Accident Fate paper
Blue Fern Studios Embossing Powders
-Rusted Roof
-Fern
-Breeze
-Chili Powder
-Coral
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard 
-And Fly
-Kevins Frame
-Memories
-Circle links
Blue Fern Studios Stamp
-Crackle

I hope you get your Blue Fern Studios and create something beautiful today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Phyllis! Love the texture and those embossing powder highlights.

    ReplyDelete