Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Entry for Lindy's Stamp Gang's July Color Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends!  I'm back to share my entry for Lindy's Stamp Gang July Color Challenge.  
I finally had a chance to get my Lindy's sprays and embossing powders out and play!

This color challenge really was challenging for me but I LOVE it!  I sat at my desk and tried tags,  didn't work out!  Sat back down after a couple hours and tried a layout,  that didn't work out.  So I tried again and this is what I wanted it to be sorta,  you know how you have something in your mind but it hardly ever turns out like you imagine it!  
Check out the close ups!  These weren't my favorite color combos but I really love how it turned out!




I stamped some butterflies and sprays them with Lindy's!

I did some stenciling with Gesso and then added some Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder then heat set it.  

Here is a better close up of the heat embossing powder!

I clustered a vellum butterfly,  stamped butterfly sprayed with Lindy's sprays and then used one of ReneaBouquets handcrafted butterflies.

I used lots of beads,  glitter and shard glitter glass for more interest and texture!



I hope you get a chance to join the challenge!  

Lindy's Stamp Gang supplies used:

Happy Creating!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. lovely creaton thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge

    ReplyDelete